5 Reasons You Will LOVE the new PILATESremix-JUMP class
If you have never taken a Jumpboard Reformer Class you and your legs and heart are missing out. Get ready to feel REfreshed, REenergized and REnewed while reforming your body at BEYOND.
Here are 5 reasons we think you’ll love PILATESremix-JUMP, launching at BEYOND Lovers Lane next month.
1. Low Impact – You are “jumping” while lying down. The low impact exercise gives you the aerobic benefit of a rebounder while protecting your knees and back from the jarring impact of landing.
2. Abs – Yes, using the jumpboard is a great abdominal workout. Your abdominals need to work overtime on a light spring setting.
3. Calorie Burn – This is the class where you will feel the burn. You can control the intensity.
4. Exercise While Lying Down – We would like to say this will be the most fun you have lying down on a bed, but you may not agree with this. However the non-weight bearing method is excellent for those who have knee and ankle issues.
5. Get Your Heart Rate Up- It’s a cardio work out so your heart rate will increase. Now, how many workouts lying down do you get your heart rate up?
The jumpboard workout is safe and much easier on the joints than running. There is no jarring of the knee joints. The jumpboard is a padded plate that replaces the foot bar on the reformer and provides an excellent and non-weight bearing method to increase heart rate.
We think you will love it. JUMP to it and let us know when you want to see a PILATESremix-JUMP class on the schedule!
Be on the lookout for more blogs covering our new JUMP addictions!